The NJTL of Trenton’s education scholarships are available for participants and staff. Most of the applicants apply for multi-year funding and return in the summer to work for the NJTL of Trenton, but it is not required. NJTL of Trenton offers a total of $15-$20,000 in annual scholarship stipends to participants.
These scholarships are funded by:
• Charles Evans Scholarship Endowment (college)
• PACF NJTL Geisel Family Scholarship Endowment (college)
• Jim and Connie Clovis Scholarship for staff development or college funding
Applications are due to the NJTLT office by June 1 of each calendar year, and recipients will be notified on or before August 1 to help prepare for the fall semester of school. If you have further questions, please contact the NJTLT office.
• To provide financial assistance for preparatory high school or college education to youth who have participated in the NJTL of Trenton program or who have been employed as program staff.
• To promote the importance of education in life goals and the linkage of education with sports.
Eligibility and Criteria
• A minimum of two years as a program participant
• Motivation to Succeed
• Minimum 2.5 GPA
• NJTLT Participation
• Financial Need
• Required Documents